Inspired by an 80s cult classic, our (in)famous Don’t Hassle Me, I’m Local t-shirt is back just in time for summer. Traverse City’s famously fickle locals find the seasonal influx of fudgies (you know, tourists) a necessary nuisance. These shirts, and a knowing sigh, signify you as a local.
Few films match the staying power of “What About Bob?”, an odd-ball comedy featuring the Official Non-Cycling Hero of kolo t.c., Bill Murray. We put our own kolo t.c. twist on the “Don’t Hassle Me, I’m Local” shirt Bill Murray wore in the movie…just because.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua