The biggest Grand Tour of the year is upon us (you know which one) and it’s time to pick your fantasy cycling squad!
For several years now, kolo t.c. has had a mini-league created in the Velogames world of fantasy cycling. We try to get folks to create teams for the many competitions Velogames offers all season, but we always make the French Grand Tour a priority. After some annoying flack from the ASO, Velogames has to be very careful about referring to That-Bike-Race-Around-The Country-With-Wine-And-Cheese-And-French-People so we’re being equally cautious about the reference, too.
Velogames Fantasy Cycling – How To Sign Up
Once you’ve done this a time or two, it’s easy, but some users have a tough time making a Velogames account, selecting a team, and joining the correct league. We’ve got a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- First, go to VeloGames.com.
- Next, make an account. Don’t worry about a snarky name yet, that comes later.
- Next, select the Velogame 2022 option. You’ll have the option to join other games as they become available; simply check the homepage when they’re open for entries.
- Look for this image and join the game!
- Select 9 riders, with a total value of less than 100.
- Confirm your team (you can edit it later!).
- We suggest visiting your team to make sure it is saved correctly.
- Look good? Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the option to Join or Create New League.
- To join the kolo t.c. league, simply put in the league code: 79200049
- Once you have joined a league, you’ll be automatically added to the league every time you make a team in future races!
Velogames 2022 Deadline
Get your team submitted no later than 9:45 am EST on Friday, July 1. We’ll have updates and smart remarks on the standings all “Grand Tour” long in our weekly newsletter, Off the Back, so get signed up!
Don’t forget, The Cookie Ride leaves Brick Wheels on July 2 at 7:30 am, and we should be back in time to watch the final 15km or so of the Tour!